Search found 11 matches
- 28 Aug 2026, 10:18
- Forum: Spring Recruitment 2025
- Topic: BlueHeeler recruitment
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1285
Re: BlueHeeler recruitment
Welcome Mate to our Clan 
- 19 Jun 2026, 11:33
- Forum: Spring Recruitment 2025
- Topic: ETc|+Juicy?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 12744
Re: ETc|+Juicy?
Hey Bro willkommen im clan
sehen uns auf den server
- 19 Jun 2026, 11:31
- Forum: Spring Recruitment 2025
- Topic: LeXxa
- Replies: 4
- Views: 15596
Re: LeXxa
Hallo willkommen bei uns im clan 
- 19 Jun 2026, 11:31
- Forum: Spring Recruitment 2025
- Topic: Torping:)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7993
Re: Torping:)
Hey welcome to our Clan 
- 15 Mar 2026, 19:06
- Forum: Spring Recruitment 2025
- Topic: Ponura$
- Replies: 3
- Views: 27438
Re: Ponura$
Hey Bro welcome to our clan
- 12 Mar 2026, 19:40
- Forum: Kicks & Bans
- Topic: Ban uMad|MikeHunt
- Replies: 2
- Views: 31126
Ban uMad|MikeHunt
This guy was banned by me again today because he came back onto our server, and we don't need a guy like that, just the info.
- 09 Mar 2026, 13:37
- Forum: Spring Recruitment 2025
- Topic: eXecute
- Replies: 1
- Views: 11877
Re: eXecute
Hey execute, as I saw yesterday on the server that you are now in the clan, I am very pleased. You are very nice, always friendly, helpful, simply the best. I wish you lots of fun with us. F1 greeting Rusty
- 27 Feb 2026, 21:27
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Forum Name Change Requests.
- Replies: 209
- Views: 5487945
Re: Forum Name Change Requests.
What a nice name Gouki
- 18 Aug 2025, 13:30
- Forum: Spring Recruitment 2025
- Topic: Recruting ETc
- Replies: 3
- Views: 19907
Re: Recruting ETc
Thank you for accepting me into the ETc Clan, I will always give my best and honor the name ETc. Thank you all.
- 14 Aug 2025, 12:27
- Forum: Spring Recruitment 2025
- Topic: Recruting ETc
- Replies: 3
- Views: 19907
Re: Recruting ETc
Ja danke dir das freut mich sehr ja es macht sehr viel Spaß auf den Server da haste recht und immer Spaß zu haben ja ja willkommen im Alters Club Gruß Michael
Yes, thank you, I'm very happy about that. Yes, it's a lot of fun on the server, you're right, and always fun to have. Yes, yes, welcome to ...
Yes, thank you, I'm very happy about that. Yes, it's a lot of fun on the server, you're right, and always fun to have. Yes, yes, welcome to ...
- 12 Aug 2025, 19:28
- Forum: Spring Recruitment 2025
- Topic: Recruting ETc
- Replies: 3
- Views: 19907
Recruting ETc
Hello my name is in the game Rusty***my real name is Michael and I come from Germany I haven't played Est for a long time but have now started playing again I have been to you on the server many times now and it is a lot of fun with you and I would be happy if I could come to you I am also with you ...